Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Colorful Pictures Record Life!


Recently, I came to know wordpress. It is a fantastic platform to keep journals. Before starting my own blog, I have browsed a lot of personal blogs. They are perfectly formed with interesting information. Thus I decide to start my own blog. Here it is - comicspractice.
This is not the only reason to start the blog. I started the blog with the following reasons:
  • Keep thinking. As a Chinese saying that goes, learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous. It is of crucial importance to thinking while living. We need to keep a active and cool mind and learn some lessons from all kinds of experiences. Of course, such lessons worth recording!
  • Keep recording. Human brain have limited memories, we have to do some recording to expand the storage. Keeping a journal is a way out. I may look back by checking out the journals. Joys, excitement, depression, sadness and perseverance are all components of journals.

  • Improving drawing skills. Practice makes perfect! One of my biggest hobby is drawing pictures. I didn't attend any drawing lessons. To draw better pictures, I have to draw more pictures and record them on journal to see if I get any improvement. I will keep comic pictures, watercolors as well as sketch in my journals. By doing this, I hope to see my improvement months later or even years later!

To achieve the above mentioned three goals, I will draw at least 2 pictures in one week. Most of them will be drawn on weekends.

Colorful picture captures colorful life!

No comments:

Post a Comment